Unread 03-20-13, 10:51 AM   #1
Sawbonz
Zombie
install help

I recently reinstalled game after having some connection problems. Game runs fine now. But I can't get any add-ons to work. I have copied to Rift/Installation/Add-on. I can see the files in My Computer and if I open the file from the Add-on window in game. But the game doesn't see them and refresh doesn't work. All worked fine before I reinstalled. The Add-on's are KBM, Super_Meter and Carnagebook. I haven't tried installing with Curse client because I didn't want to add Curse to my machine. Any thoughts?
Sawbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-13, 12:55 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
Riftui Admin
Have you checked to make sure you don't have two installations of the game now? If you do, you might be installing them in the old location, but running the game from the new one.
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-13, 03:35 PM   #3
Sawbonz
Zombie
there is only one Rift file in Program Files (x86) and none anywhere else so I assume there is only one installation
Sawbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-13, 05:43 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
Riftui Admin
You say you are able to see the files in-game, they just won't load? or did I misunderstand that? Do you get any sort of an error message or anything?
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-13, 04:19 AM   #5
FrayedEndsOfSanity
Bomani Harbinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawbonz View Post
there is only one Rift file in Program Files (x86) and none anywhere else so I assume there is only one installation
I dont know if thats the location you are going to, to install your addons but mine are in C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/My Documents/Rift/Interface/Addons

If you arent using that... Try it.. if you are using that already.. then ignore me.
Unread 08-14-13, 11:15 PM   #6
adelea
Claw of Regulos
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From the character select window, click the Addons button, then on the screen that opens up, click the 'Open Addon Directory' button (not sure of its exact name, but its something like that).

That is the directory you should put the addons into.
adelea is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » Help/Support » install help