Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-13-13, 06:07 PM   #1
Rhazkept
Zombie
[Question]Layout issue with different resolutions

I have of late been designing a new layout for the UI, with the hope eventually of releasing it as an add-on. Having ironed out most of the kinks without losing too much hair over it, I now have an issue that I just cannot solve, and thus am posing to you all in the hope of finding answers !

Two of the frames - Notification Messages + Error and Quest Messages - keep falling out of alignment whenever I switch resolutions from my default res. of 1920x1080. To clarify, they are both centered in the upper-half of the screen, not attached to any of the other frames of the UI (which, incidentally, aligns fine when switching resolutions).

However, whenever I move from one resolution to another, these two frames shift, sometimes a small amount, other times drastically. In either case, it does not keep them centered. I have tested several resolutions, going through 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10, tried both in fullscreen and in windowed. Nothing doing, The frames always shift.

Is this a known issue with the UI ? Any help or indication of what could be done would be much appreciated.
Rhazkept is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » [Question]Layout issue with different resolutions